Monday, July 24, 2023

Farm Market Find

My son and I went to a farm market where he lives in Athens, Alabama a few years back. We wandered among the fresh veggies, bright red tomatoes, frilly green cabbage, huge onions, jars of honey, handmade crafts and more. 

Michael was gathering up a  few things for us to carry home... and then I saw this sweet little bouquet of purple, white and yellow flowers. I immediately fell in love with it... so it came back to his house with me.


Don't you just love making a happy choice of flowers or anything for that matter? We need joy in our lives and that little bouquet brought me joy! It's long gone now but I still am reliving that joy through the photographs I made of it.         



3 comments:

  1. I love cute little bouquets. Purple with a touch of yellow and white.....so simple and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Granny Marigold... you got through on this blog with your name!! Wonder what the difference was!!

      Delete